Giafre replied

295 weeks ago

Tamil Movie The Sword And The Sorcerer Free Download > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A mercenary with a three-bladed sword rediscovers his royal heritage's dangerous future when he is recruited to help a princess foil the designs of a brutal tyrant and a powerful sorcerer in conquering a land.
I have fond memories of watching this on Video ( yes remember video ) back in the late 80s or early 90s. It is worth watching if only to see the incredibly beautiful Kathleen Beller in all her glory but the film itself is pure escapism of the type that thrilled me when watching Zorro or some other swashbuckling film on Saturday mornings as a kid. Lee Horset hams it up and the action just keeps on coming. The film is something of a mix between the Conan films and older Errol Flynn type films but it is very enjoyable with what at the time was a shocking end fight. ( I won't spoil it if you have not seen it already ) This is hard to find on DVD but if you can get hold of a copy and like this sort of film I would highly recommend it.
While &quot;Conan the Barbarian&quot; is one of the genuinely greatest fantasy movies ever made - and has one of the greatest film scores ever composed - aside from that silly sword &quot;The Sword and the Sorcerer&quot; is actually a FAR better Conan movie than either of the official Conan movies. There is one incredible shot in particular, towards the end of the film, when Talon leaps up onto a balcony and into a horde of enemy soldiers, that could be right out of a Frazetta illustration to one of R. E. Howard&#39;s original stories… and, of course, Talon is far more like the &quot;real&quot; Conan of Cimmeria, as written by Howard, than the musclebound putz played by Ahnuld ever was.<br/><br/>It&#39;s exciting, it&#39;s fun, it&#39;s funNY - both intentionally and otherwise - and it&#39;s some of the most unashamedly genuine Sword &amp; Sorcery ever put to screen, straight from the pulp magazines of the &#39;30s to the big screen of the &#39;80s. One of my favorite things to come out of that decade, along with &quot;Conan the Barbarian&quot; (the less said about the sequel the better), &quot;Ladyhawke&quot; and &quot;The Princess Bride&quot;.<br/><br/>There are better films out there, make no mistake about that, films of higher objective quality, but very few as unpretentious, genuinely fun and plain lovable, IMO. Giving it anything but a full 10 stars would feel like kicking a puppy.
Hearts are ripped out, heads are smashed, and there's plenty of flesh to be seen. If that's what you crave for a night of retro viewing, this is your flick.
Because he only wanted revenge for his mother and fathers murder, also he wanted to be a free spirit and have many adventures which would not have been possible if he became the king and stayed in one place
a5c7b9f00b
Gifts Curses movie free download in hindiobses on hd full movie downloadEpisode 1.92 tamil dubbed movie free downloadCae el tel n movie download hdDownload the Silent Block full movie tamil dubbed in torrentClandestino 720p torrentBaltali infaz tamil dubbed movie torrentIn the Pines movie download in hdWorth Saving movie in hindi hd free downloadLayla in hindi 720p

alyssalauren replied

175 weeks ago

I am so excited to see this tamil movie The Sword and the Sorcerer shared here. I think it's a dubbed tamil movie and expecting Benefits Of Whole Foods more details about it from here. This website is a big entertainment medium for people and I am always interested to watch good movies from here.
Please log in to post a reply.